Forum . Penfriends
Online English Lessons
Ask Teacher . Search
Test your knowledge of English grammar and
Choose the correct answer to go in the gap.
There wasn't ....... in the shop.
1. John's shirt is ....... yours.
the same than
2. We've proved that he was guilty but he
....... doesn't admit it.
3. If I ...... the mistake, I would
have corrected it.
would have noticed
4. Every old house like this has .......
5. That's my name on the document but it
isn't my ....... .
6. "I'm going to the cinema tomorrow."
'So ....... . "
7. He came to the party ....... he
hadn't been invited.
8. I wanted to write to him but he
....... give me his address.
9. Paul fell down and broke his wrist
....... was a pity.
10. They were all on the platform,
waiting ....... arrive.
for the train
the train to
for the train to
You have scored
out of 10.
COPYRIGHT © world-english
1999-2003 ALL RIGHTS
us | Search Our
Site | Tell
A Friend | e-mail