10 different ways to say Ad
Other words that mean Ad
Direct synonyms of Ad
- ad - (colloquial) an advertisement
- advertisement - the act of advertising
- advertizement - an advertisement
- advertising - the business of producing advertisements
- advertizing - the business of producing advertisements
- advert - an advertisement
Words With Similar Meanings To Ad
- publicizing - PUBLICIZE, to make public, also PUBLICISE
- mention - to remark briefly
- allude - to make an indirect reference
- attend - to be present at
We found 6 ways to say ad, and another 4 words that have a similar meaning to ad. A synonym is a word that has close to or means exactly the same thing as another word. If you're looking for another way to say ad, using a synonym or related word can help you avoid repeating yourself and add variety to your language.
How else can you say Ad?
If you want to really widen your vocabulary, exploring each synonym's own related terms can give you plenty of ideas to improve your speech and writing.
Ad - (colloquial) an advertisementEg: I always skip the ads when listening to the radio.
Advertisement - the act of advertising
Advertizement - an advertisement
Advertising - the business of producing advertisementsEg: The company's advertising campaign successfully increased brand awareness among its target audience.
Advertizing - the business of producing advertisements
Advert - an advertisementEg: I saw an advertisement for a new coffee shop in town and decided to give it a try.
Publicizing - PUBLICIZE, to make public, also PUBLICISE
Mention - to remark brieflyEg: The article mentions several sources for further reading.
Allude - to make an indirect referenceEg: The teacher alluded to an upcoming quiz, which made the students nervous.
Attend - to be present atEg: She always attends the annual Christmas party hosted by her company.