6 different ways to say Developing
Other words that mean Developing
Direct synonyms of Developing
- developing - DEVELOP, to bring to a more advanced state, also DEVELOPE
- underdeveloped - UNDERDEVELOP, to develop insufficiently
- development - the act of developing
Words With Similar Meanings To Developing
- evolution - the cumulative change in the genetic composition of a population of an organism over succeeding generations
- growth - development
- exploitation - an act or instance of exploiting
We found 3 ways to say developing, and another 3 words that have a similar meaning to developing. A synonym is a word that has close to or means exactly the same thing as another word. If you're looking for another way to say developing, using a synonym or related word can help you avoid repeating yourself and add variety to your language.
How else can you say Developing?
If you want to really widen your vocabulary, exploring each synonym's own related terms can give you plenty of ideas to improve your speech and writing.