20 different ways to say Presentation
Other words that mean Presentation
Direct synonyms of Presentation
- presentation - the act of presenting
- introduction - a part of a book or treatise preliminary to the main portion
- intro - (short for) an introduction
- presentment - a jury's statement to a court of matters within its knowledge
- demonstration - the act of demonstrating
- display - to put on show
Words With Similar Meanings To Presentation
- debut - (French) to make a first public appearance in society
- launching - the act of making a launch
- unveiling - the act of unveiling
- entry - a place of entrance
- initiation - the act of initiating
- insertion - the act of inserting
- notification - the act or an instance of notifying
- demo - to demonstrate
- monstrance - an ecclesiastical vessel to expose the Eucharist
- manifestation - the act, process, or an instance of manifesting
- show - to cause or permit to be seen
- exhibit - to display publicly
- showing - an exhibition or display
- expose - to lay open to view
We found 6 ways to say presentation, and another 14 words that have a similar meaning to presentation. A synonym is a word that has close to or means exactly the same thing as another word. If you're looking for another way to say presentation, using a synonym or related word can help you avoid repeating yourself and add variety to your language.
How else can you say Presentation?
If you want to really widen your vocabulary, exploring each synonym's own related terms can give you plenty of ideas to improve your speech and writing.
Presentation - the act of presentingEg: The art exhibit featured a presentation on the life and work of the famous painter.
Introduction - a part of a book or treatise preliminary to the main portion
Intro - (short for) an introduction
Presentment - a jury's statement to a court of matters within its knowledge
Demonstration - the act of demonstratingEg: The athlete gave a demonstration of his athletic abilities during the tryouts.
Display - to put on showEg: The city will display a spectacular fireworks show on New Year's Eve.
Debut - (French) to make a first public appearance in societyEg: The indie band's debut album was critically acclaimed and launched them to stardom.
Launching - the act of making a launch
Unveiling - the act of unveiling
Entry - a place of entranceEg: The company was hiring for entry-level positions in their marketing department.
Initiation - the act of initiating
Insertion - the act of inserting
Notification - the act or an instance of notifying
Demo - to demonstrateEg: Can you schedule a demo for me to see how the software works?
Monstrance - an ecclesiastical vessel to expose the Eucharist
Manifestation - the act, process, or an instance of manifesting
Show - to cause or permit to be seenEg: Can you show me where the nearest restroom is?