6 different ways to say Secretary
Other words that mean Secretary
Direct synonyms of Secretary
- secretary - a person who types and deals with correspondence, and does general clerical and administrative work for a company or individual
- escritoire - (French) a writing-desk, also SCRUTOIRE
- secretaire - (French) a writing desk
- repository - a side altar in a Catholic church
Words With Similar Meanings To Secretary
- monument - anything that preserves the memory of a person or an event
- depository - a place where anything is deposited, also DEPOSITARY
We found 4 ways to say secretary, and another 2 words that have a similar meaning to secretary. A synonym is a word that has close to or means exactly the same thing as another word. If you're looking for another way to say secretary, using a synonym or related word can help you avoid repeating yourself and add variety to your language.
How else can you say Secretary?
If you want to really widen your vocabulary, exploring each synonym's own related terms can give you plenty of ideas to improve your speech and writing.