7 different ways to say Southward
Other words that mean Southward
Direct synonyms of Southward
- south - a point of the compass
- southerly - from the south
- southbound - travelling or heading south
Words With Similar Meanings To Southward
- southward - towards the south, also SOUTHWARDS
- confederacy - a league or compact for mutual support or common action
- southern - in the south
- southwards - towards the south, also SOUTHWARD
We found 3 ways to say southward, and another 4 words that have a similar meaning to southward. A synonym is a word that has close to or means exactly the same thing as another word. If you're looking for another way to say southward, using a synonym or related word can help you avoid repeating yourself and add variety to your language.
How else can you say Southward?
If you want to really widen your vocabulary, exploring each synonym's own related terms can give you plenty of ideas to improve your speech and writing.