Abets Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of abets. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of abets. We also have lists of Words that end with abets, and words that start with abets.
What is abets? What does abets mean?
abets is normally defined as ABET, to incite by encouragement and support
Abets means to encourage or assist someone to do something wrong or illegal.
Abets can be used in the following ways:
- To support or encourage someone to commit a crime or a wrongdoing
- To help someone in the planning or execution of a crime
- To incite, instigate, or promote someone to do something illegal
Examples Using abets in a sentence
- The suspect was charged with abetting the thief to steal the jewelry from the store.
- She was accused of abetting her husband in his illegal activities.
- His friends abetted him to skip school and go to the beach instead.
- The company was fined for abetting the illegal logging activities in the protected forest area.
- The neighbor was arrested for abetting the underage drinking party in his house.
- The teacher was fired for abetting the students to cheat during the exam.
- The politician was criticized for abetting the violence during the protest.
- The hacker was caught for abetting the cyber attack on the government website.
- The parents were warned for abetting their son to drive without a license.
- The journalist was praised for not abetting the corrupt officials and exposing their crimes.
How much does abets score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing abets scores 7 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is abets worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word abets in Words With Friends, it scores 8 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 24 points.
What's another way to say abets? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write abets? In our thesaurus we found there are 0 synonyms of abets.
How may anagrams can you make from abets?
There are 7 anagrams of abets. These include :
There are 7 anagrams of abets in total. See all anagrams of abets
What words can you unscramble using the letters in abets?
There are 65 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in abets. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in abets
What other words can be made from using the letters in abets?
There are 4556 words that can be made from the letters in abets. These include :
There are 4556 words that can be made from the letters in abets. See all words that can be made from the letters in abets