Abjure Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of abjure. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of abjure. We also have lists of Words that end with abjure, and words that start with abjure.
What is abjure? What does abjure mean?
abjure is often defined as to renounce under oath
To abjure means to renounce or reject a belief, cause, or claim. It can also mean to swear off or give up a previously held belief or activity.
- To renounce a belief, cause, or claim
- To swear off or give up a previously held belief or activity
Examples Using abjure in a sentence
- After years of being a smoker, he decided to abjure smoking for his health.
- The politician abjured his former stance on gun control.
- The cult leader finally abjured his dangerous teachings.
- She abjured her allegiance to the rival company and joined our team.
- The athlete abjured the use of performance-enhancing drugs.
- When she became a vegetarian, she abjured meat and other animal products.
- The defendant abjured his previous testimony and confessed to the crime.
- The scientist abjured his earlier theory and developed a new one.
- The writer abjured her previous genre and began writing in a new one.
- The singer abjured her pop music roots and started performing in a different style.
How much does abjure score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing abjure scores 15 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is abjure worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word abjure in Words With Friends, it scores 19 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 57 points.
What's another way to say abjure? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write abjure? In our thesaurus we found there are 5 synonyms of abjure. Some of these are:See all synonyms of abjure
How may anagrams can you make from abjure?
There are 0 anagrams of abjure.
What words can you unscramble using the letters in abjure?
There are 45 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in abjure. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in abjure
What other words can be made from using the letters in abjure?
There are 20 words that can be made from the letters in abjure. These include :
There are 20 words that can be made from the letters in abjure. See all words that can be made from the letters in abjure