Aerily Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of aerily. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of aerily. We also have lists of Words that end with aerily, and words that start with aerily.
What is aerily? What does aerily mean?
aerily is normally defined as AERY, airy
Unfortunately, "aerily" is not a word in the Oxford English Dictionary. It is possible that the user meant to input "aerily" which is an adverb meaning "in an airy or delicate manner."
Examples Using aerily in a sentence
- The butterflies fluttered aerily around the flowers.
- The feather drifted down from the bird's wing aerily.
- The curtains billowed aerily in the breeze.
- The kite soared aerily in the sky.
- The music flowed aerily through the concert hall.
- The clouds floated aerily across the horizon.
- The leaves rustled aerily in the wind.
- The snowflakes fell aerily to the ground.
- The dancer moved aerily across the stage.
- The bubbles rose aerily to the surface of the water.
How much does aerily score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing aerily scores 9 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is aerily worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word aerily in Words With Friends, it scores 9 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 27 points.
What's another way to say aerily? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write aerily? In our thesaurus we found there are 0 synonyms of aerily.
How may anagrams can you make from aerily?
There are 0 anagrams of aerily.
What words can you unscramble using the letters in aerily?
There are 84 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in aerily. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in aerily
What other words can be made from using the letters in aerily?
There are 2034 words that can be made from the letters in aerily. These include :
There are 2034 words that can be made from the letters in aerily. See all words that can be made from the letters in aerily