Aghast Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of aghast. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of aghast. We also have lists of Words that end with aghast, and words that start with aghast.
What is aghast? What does aghast mean?
aghast is generally defined as stupefied with horror, also AGAST
The word "aghast" is an adjective that describes being struck with overwhelming shock or amazement. It often connotes a feeling of horror or disbelief.
Examples Using aghast in a sentence
- The audience was aghast when the magician sawed the woman in half.
- I was aghast when I saw the damage to my car after the accident.
- The hiker was aghast at the sight of the bear blocking the trail.
- She was aghast when she learned that her best friend had betrayed her trust.
- The teacher was aghast when she saw the student cheating on the exam.
- The family was aghast when they saw the house after the hurricane had passed.
- The passengers were aghast when the plane suddenly dropped in turbulence.
- The residents were aghast when they learned that their town was going to be demolished for a new shopping mall.
- The employees were aghast when they found out that the company was going bankrupt.
- The world was aghast when news of the terrorist attack broke out.
How much does aghast score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing aghast scores 10 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is aghast worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word aghast in Words With Friends, it scores 10 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 30 points.
What's another way to say aghast? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write aghast? In our thesaurus we found there are 0 synonyms of aghast.
How may anagrams can you make from aghast?
There are 0 anagrams of aghast.
What words can you unscramble using the letters in aghast?
There are 54 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in aghast. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in aghast
What other words can be made from using the letters in aghast?
There are 1743 words that can be made from the letters in aghast. These include :
There are 1743 words that can be made from the letters in aghast. See all words that can be made from the letters in aghast