Ake Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of ake. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of ake. We also have lists of Words that end with ake, and words that start with ake.
What is ake? What does ake mean?
ake is generally defined as to endure a dull lasting pain, also ACHE
Take is a verb that means to get into one's hands or possession, or to remove something from a place or person. It can also mean to go with someone or something to a particular place, or to consume food or drink. Take can also be used in various idiomatic expressions.
- To get into one's hands or possession:
- To grab or seize something with one's hands.
- To receive or accept something from someone else.
- To win or acquire something in a game or competition.
- To remove something from a place or person:
- To move something from one place to another.
- To extract or withdraw something from a container or source.
- To eliminate or reduce something, such as a problem or obstacle.
- To go with someone or something to a particular place:
- To accompany or follow someone to a destination.
- To transport someone or something to a location.
- To attend or participate in an event or activity.
- To consume food or drink:
- To eat or drink something, usually as sustenance.
- To purchase or order food or drink from a restaurant or store.
- Other idiomatic expressions:
- To take a nap or rest.
- To take someone's word for something.
- To take advantage of a situation.
- To take a chance or risk.
Examples Using ake in a sentence
- I will take the book from the shelf and give it to you.
- Can you take this package to the post office for me?
- She took first place in the race.
- I need to take the garbage out before the truck comes.
- Let's take a trip to the beach this weekend.
- I'll take a slice of pizza, please.
- He took a taxi to the airport to catch his flight.
- We're taking our kids to see the new Disney movie tonight.
- I'm going to take a quick power nap before the meeting.
- I'll take your word for it that he's a good guy.
How much does ake score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing ake scores 7 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is ake worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word ake in Words With Friends, it scores 7 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 21 points.
What's another way to say ake? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write ake? In our thesaurus we found there are 0 synonyms of ake.
How may anagrams can you make from ake?
There are 2 anagrams of ake. These include :
There are 2 anagrams of ake in total. See all anagrams of ake
What words can you unscramble using the letters in ake?
There are 6 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in ake. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in ake
What other words can be made from using the letters in ake?
There are 6265 words that can be made from the letters in ake. These include :
There are 6265 words that can be made from the letters in ake. See all words that can be made from the letters in ake