Aliens Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of aliens. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of aliens. We also have lists of Words that end with aliens, and words that start with aliens.
What is aliens? What does aliens mean?
aliens is normally defined as ALIEN, to alienate
Aliens refer to extraterrestrial beings that are not native to Earth.
Aliens are often depicted in popular culture as having advanced technology and intelligence beyond that of humans.
The existence of aliens has been a topic of debate and speculation for many years.
Some people believe that aliens have already visited Earth and even made contact with humans, while others argue that there is no evidence to support these claims.
The study of aliens, known as exobiology, is a branch of science that seeks to understand the potential for life beyond Earth.
Examples Using aliens in a sentence
- The characters in the sci-fi movie encountered a group of friendly aliens on a distant planet.
- Some people believe that the pyramids were built with the help of aliens.
- The government denied any knowledge of extraterrestrial life or aliens visiting Earth.
- The scientist dedicated his career to the search for life on other planets and the study of aliens.
- The conspiracy theorist claimed that the government was hiding evidence of alien encounters.
- The child was fascinated by stories of aliens and dreamed of one day traveling to space to meet them.
- The artist created a series of paintings depicting different types of aliens and their imagined worlds.
- The news report claimed that a UFO sighting was evidence of alien activity in the area.
- The science fiction novel imagined a future where humans and aliens lived together in peace.
- The documentary explored the possibility of intelligent life on other planets and the potential for humans to make contact with aliens.
How much does aliens score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing aliens scores 6 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is aliens worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word aliens in Words With Friends, it scores 8 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 24 points.
What's another way to say aliens? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write aliens? In our thesaurus we found there are 0 synonyms of aliens.
How may anagrams can you make from aliens?
There are 5 anagrams of aliens. These include :
There are 5 anagrams of aliens in total. See all anagrams of aliens
What words can you unscramble using the letters in aliens?
There are 123 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in aliens. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in aliens
What other words can be made from using the letters in aliens?
There are 7453 words that can be made from the letters in aliens. These include :
There are 7453 words that can be made from the letters in aliens. See all words that can be made from the letters in aliens