Alme Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of alme. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of alme. We also have lists of Words that end with alme, and words that start with alme.
What is alme? What does alme mean?
alme is usually defined as (Arabic) an Egyptian girl who sings and dances professionally, also ALMA, ALMAH, ALMEH
An alme is a type of elm tree that is native to southern Europe and western Asia. The alme tree can grow up to 30 meters tall and its wood is known for being strong and durable. The word "alme" can also refer to a type of silk fabric that is made from the cocoons of a particular species of moth.
Examples Using alme in a sentence
- The park is filled with beautiful alme trees that provide plenty of shade.
- The carpenter used alme wood to build the sturdy table.
- The alme silk fabric was used to make a luxurious dress for the queen.
- The alme tree's leaves turn a beautiful golden color in the fall.
- The alme's wood is resistant to rot and insect damage.
- The alme moth is known for producing high-quality silk.
- The alme tree is often used in urban landscaping due to its tolerance for pollution.
- The alme's bark is smooth and gray, with deep fissures as it ages.
- The alme tree's seeds are dispersed by the wind.
- The alme silk fabric is prized for its softness and durability.
How much does alme score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing alme scores 6 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is alme worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word alme in Words With Friends, it scores 8 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 24 points.
What's another way to say alme? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write alme? In our thesaurus we found there are 0 synonyms of alme.
How may anagrams can you make from alme?
There are 5 anagrams of alme. These include :
There are 5 anagrams of alme in total. See all anagrams of alme
What words can you unscramble using the letters in alme?
There are 23 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in alme. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in alme
What other words can be made from using the letters in alme?
There are 10190 words that can be made from the letters in alme. These include :
There are 10190 words that can be made from the letters in alme. See all words that can be made from the letters in alme