Anon Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of anon. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of anon. We also have lists of Words that end with anon, and words that start with anon.
What is anon? What does anon mean?
anon is normally defined as at once; immediately, also ANAN
- Anon is a short form of "anonymous", which means not identified or named.
- Anon is also an adverb that means soon or in a short time.
Examples Using anon in a sentence
- The author of the article wishes to remain anon.
- The donation was made by an anon donor.
- The group operates under the name "Anon".
- Anon, I will reveal my plans to you.
- The package will arrive anon.
- I'll be done with my work anon.
- The meeting will start anon.
- Anon, the storm will arrive.
- Anon, the sun will rise.
- She promised to come back anon.
How much does anon score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing anon scores 4 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is anon worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word anon in Words With Friends, it scores 6 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 18 points.
What's another way to say anon? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write anon? In our thesaurus we found there are 0 synonyms of anon.
How may anagrams can you make from anon?
There are 3 anagrams of anon. These include :
There are 3 anagrams of anon in total. See all anagrams of anon
What words can you unscramble using the letters in anon?
There are 11 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in anon. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in anon
What other words can be made from using the letters in anon?
There are 33835 words that can be made from the letters in anon. These include :
There are 33835 words that can be made from the letters in anon. See all words that can be made from the letters in anon