Argute Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of argute. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of argute. We also have lists of Words that end with argute, and words that start with argute.
What is argute? What does argute mean?
argute is generally defined as shrill, keen
Argute is an adjective that refers to someone or something that is shrewd, astute, and quick-witted. It can also refer to something that is cleverly expressed or characterized by keen insight. Some of the different ways the word argute can be used include:
- Describing someone who is intelligent, insightful, and able to think on their feet
- Referring to a sharp or witty remark that reveals a deeper truth
- Describing a piece of writing or speech that is characterized by cleverness and insight
- Referring to a person or thing that is marked by wisdom or sagacity
- Describing someone or something that is characterized by a keen sense of observation and perception
Examples Using argute in a sentence
- His argute observations about human behavior often left his friends in awe.
- The speaker's argute remarks were met with appreciative laughter from the audience.
- The journalist's argute analysis of the political situation was widely praised.
- The detective's argute deductions helped solve the difficult case.
- The professor's argute lectures always kept his students engaged and interested.
- Her argute insights into the workings of the business world were invaluable to her colleagues.
- The writer's argute use of language and metaphor made his work stand out.
- The politician's argute maneuvering helped him win the election.
- The philosopher's argute arguments were admired by his peers.
- The artist's argute compositions were praised for their originality and depth.
How much does argute score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing argute scores 7 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is argute worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word argute in Words With Friends, it scores 9 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 27 points.
What's another way to say argute? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write argute? In our thesaurus we found there are 0 synonyms of argute.
How may anagrams can you make from argute?
There are 1 anagrams of argute. These include :
There are 1 anagrams of argute in total. See all anagrams of argute
What words can you unscramble using the letters in argute?
There are 92 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in argute. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in argute
What other words can be made from using the letters in argute?
There are 1190 words that can be made from the letters in argute. These include :
There are 1190 words that can be made from the letters in argute. See all words that can be made from the letters in argute