Atua Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of atua. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of atua. We also have lists of Words that end with atua, and words that start with atua.
What is atua? What does atua mean?
atua is normally defined as (Polynesian) the spirit of an ancestor
The word "atua" is a Polynesian term meaning "god" or "spirit". It is used to refer to a range of supernatural beings in the mythology of various Polynesian cultures, including the Maori, Samoan, and Hawaiian peoples. Atua can be used in several ways, including:
- As a general term for any supernatural entity or force
- As a specific reference to one of the many atua in a particular culture's mythology
- As a term for ancestral spirits or deities
- As a reference to a person's own personal atua or guardian spirit
Examples Using atua in a sentence
- The Maori believe that atua are responsible for many aspects of their lives, from the weather to the success of their crops.
- Some atua are seen as benevolent, while others are feared for their malevolent nature.
- The Hawaiian goddess Pele is considered to be an atua of fire and volcanoes.
- In Samoan mythology, the atua Sina is the goddess of the moon.
- Many Polynesian cultures believe that their ancestors become atua after death.
- It is customary to make offerings to atua in order to gain their favor or appease their wrath.
- The atua Tane is the Maori god of forests and birds.
- Some atua are associated with specific locations, such as mountains, rivers, or caves.
- The atua Tangaroa is the Maori god of the sea.
- It is believed that each person has their own personal atua that watches over them throughout their life.
How much does atua score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing atua scores 4 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is atua worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word atua in Words With Friends, it scores 5 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 15 points.
What's another way to say atua? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write atua? In our thesaurus we found there are 0 synonyms of atua.
How may anagrams can you make from atua?
There are 0 anagrams of atua.
What words can you unscramble using the letters in atua?
There are 8 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in atua. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in atua
What other words can be made from using the letters in atua?
There are 19353 words that can be made from the letters in atua. These include :
There are 19353 words that can be made from the letters in atua. See all words that can be made from the letters in atua