Audile Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of audile. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of audile. We also have lists of Words that end with audile, and words that start with audile.
What is audile? What does audile mean?
audile is generally defined as one who thinks in terms of sounds
Audile is an adjective that describes something related to hearing or the sense of hearing. It can be used in a few different ways, including:
- Relating to or designed for people who are hard of hearing or deaf, such as audile devices.
- Relating to or experienced through hearing, such as audile memories.
- Relating to or involving the ability to perceive sound, such as audile hallucinations.
Examples Using audile in a sentence
- The audile device helped the hard of hearing person hear the conversation.
- The audile memories of the concert still lingered long after it was over.
- The audile hallucinations were a symptom of the patient's mental illness.
- The audile experience of the rain hitting the roof was calming.
- The audile feedback from the microphone made it difficult to concentrate.
- The audile warning signal signaled the start of the race.
- The audile cues in the game helped the player navigate through the levels.
- The audile sensation of the fire alarm ringing was jarring.
- The audile component of the presentation was well received by the audience.
- The audile nature of the bird's song was mesmerizing.
How much does audile score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing audile scores 7 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is audile worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word audile in Words With Friends, it scores 9 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 27 points.
What's another way to say audile? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write audile? In our thesaurus we found there are 0 synonyms of audile.
How may anagrams can you make from audile?
There are 0 anagrams of audile.
What words can you unscramble using the letters in audile?
There are 68 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in audile. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in audile
What other words can be made from using the letters in audile?
There are 1458 words that can be made from the letters in audile. These include :
There are 1458 words that can be made from the letters in audile. See all words that can be made from the letters in audile