Auld Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of auld. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of auld. We also have lists of Words that end with auld, and words that start with auld.
What is auld? What does auld mean?
auld is often defined as (Scots) old
Auld is a Scottish and Northern English dialect word meaning "old".
Examples Using auld in a sentence
- The auld man was sitting on the porch, smoking his pipe.
- She sings auld songs beautifully.
- The auld pub was a popular spot among the locals.
- Auld acquaintances should not be forgotten.
- My auld car finally gave up on me.
- The auld castle was a sight to behold.
- Auld traditions are kept alive in this village.
- The auld oak tree provides shade for the village green.
- He wore an auld coat that had seen better days.
- The auld language of the region is still spoken by a few.
How much does auld score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing auld scores 5 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is auld worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word auld in Words With Friends, it scores 7 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 21 points.
What's another way to say auld? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write auld? In our thesaurus we found there are 0 synonyms of auld.
How may anagrams can you make from auld?
There are 3 anagrams of auld. These include :
There are 3 anagrams of auld in total. See all anagrams of auld
What words can you unscramble using the letters in auld?
There are 12 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in auld. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in auld
What other words can be made from using the letters in auld?
There are 3665 words that can be made from the letters in auld. These include :
There are 3665 words that can be made from the letters in auld. See all words that can be made from the letters in auld