Bawn Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of bawn. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of bawn. We also have lists of Words that end with bawn, and words that start with bawn.
What is bawn? What does bawn mean?
bawn is often defined as (Irish) in Ireland, the fortification round a house, an enclosure for cattle
A bawn is a defensive wall or enclosure that surrounds a castle or fortification. It was typically found in Ireland during the Middle Ages and was used as a means of protection against invaders.
Examples Using bawn in a sentence
- The bawn surrounding the castle was overgrown with weeds and vines.
- The invaders were unable to breach the bawn and gain access to the castle.
- The bawn was constructed using locally sourced stone and wood.
- The castle's bawn was reinforced with towers at each corner.
- The bawn was designed to protect against both ground and aerial attacks.
- The castle's lord often oversaw the construction and maintenance of the bawn.
- The bawn was an important part of the castle's defense strategy.
- The bawn was surrounded by a moat filled with water to deter invaders.
- The castle's bawn was breached during a particularly brutal attack.
- The bawn was one of the few remaining parts of the castle that still stood after years of neglect.
How much does bawn score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing bawn scores 9 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is bawn worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word bawn in Words With Friends, it scores 11 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 33 points.
What's another way to say bawn? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write bawn? In our thesaurus we found there are 0 synonyms of bawn.
How may anagrams can you make from bawn?
There are 0 anagrams of bawn.
What words can you unscramble using the letters in bawn?
There are 12 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in bawn. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in bawn
What other words can be made from using the letters in bawn?
There are 454 words that can be made from the letters in bawn. These include :
There are 454 words that can be made from the letters in bawn. See all words that can be made from the letters in bawn