Beam Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of beam. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of beam. We also have lists of Words that end with beam, and words that start with beam.
What is beam? What does beam mean?
beam is generally defined as to emit a ray of light
A beam is a long, sturdy and horizontal piece of timber or metal used to support the weight of a structure such as a roof, bridge, or floor. The term can also refer to a narrow and long ray of light or a radiant energy.
Examples Using beam in a sentence
- The wooden beams in the roof of the house were rotting and needed to be replaced.
- The construction workers were lifting steel beams to build the bridge.
- The gymnast walked along the balance beam with ease.
- The sunbeam was shining through the window and illuminating the room.
- The lighthouse beam was clearly visible even from a distance.
- The laser beam was used to cut through the metal sheet.
- The car's high beams were too bright for the oncoming traffic.
- The light beam from the flashlight helped us find our way through the dark cave.
- The satellite beam transmitted the signal to the receiver on the ground.
- The radio beam was disrupted by the storm and the communication was lost.
How much does beam score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing beam scores 8 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is beam worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word beam in Words With Friends, it scores 10 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 30 points.
What's another way to say beam? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write beam? In our thesaurus we found there are 7 synonyms of beam. Some of these are:See all synonyms of beam
How may anagrams can you make from beam?
There are 2 anagrams of beam. These include :
There are 2 anagrams of beam in total. See all anagrams of beam
What words can you unscramble using the letters in beam?
There are 16 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in beam. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in beam
What other words can be made from using the letters in beam?
There are 3346 words that can be made from the letters in beam. These include :
There are 3346 words that can be made from the letters in beam. See all words that can be made from the letters in beam