Bid Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of bid. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of bid. We also have lists of Words that end with bid, and words that start with bid.
What is bid? What does bid mean?
bid is usually defined as to make an offer
A bid is an offer or proposal to buy something at a specific price. It can also mean an attempt or effort to do something.
Examples Using bid in a sentence
- The highest bid for the painting was $1 million.
- I'll start the bidding at $100.
- The company submitted a bid for the construction project.
- He made a bid to win her heart.
- The team made a bid for the championship title.
- The government is accepting bids for the new road construction.
- She placed a bid on the antique vase at the auction.
- He raised his bid to $500.
- The company lost the bid for the contract to their competitor.
- She made a bid for a promotion at work.
How much does bid score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing bid scores 6 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is bid worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word bid in Words With Friends, it scores 7 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 21 points.
What's another way to say bid? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write bid? In our thesaurus we found there are 14 synonyms of bid. Some of these are:See all synonyms of bid
How may anagrams can you make from bid?
There are 1 anagrams of bid. These include :
There are 1 anagrams of bid in total. See all anagrams of bid
What words can you unscramble using the letters in bid?
There are 5 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in bid. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in bid
What other words can be made from using the letters in bid?
There are 5776 words that can be made from the letters in bid. These include :
There are 5776 words that can be made from the letters in bid. See all words that can be made from the letters in bid