Bills Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of bills. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of bills. We also have lists of Words that end with bills, and words that start with bills.
What is bills? What does bills mean?
bills is often defined as BILL, to charge someone for services
Bills refer to a statement of charges for goods or services provided. It can also refer to legislative proposals or proposed laws.
- Bills as a statement of charges:
- A written or printed statement of charges for goods or services provided by a business or individual
- The amount owed for goods or services received
- Can refer to monthly payments for utilities, rent, or mortgage
- Bills as legislative proposals or proposed laws:
- A proposed law presented to a legislative body for consideration
- Can originate from either the House of Representatives or the Senate
- Examples include appropriation bills, tax bills, and healthcare bills
Examples Using bills in a sentence
- I need to pay my bills before the end of the month.
- The electric bill was higher than usual this month.
- The landlord sent a bill for the rent and utilities.
- The Senate passed a bill to increase funding for education.
- The governor vetoed the bill that would have legalized marijuana.
- The House introduced a bill to address climate change.
- The committee debated the merits of the bill for several hours.
- The bill was amended before it was voted on by the full legislature.
- The bill was signed into law by the president.
- The bill of rights protects the individual liberties of American citizens.
How much does bills score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing bills scores 7 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is bills worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word bills in Words With Friends, it scores 10 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 30 points.
What's another way to say bills? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write bills? In our thesaurus we found there are 0 synonyms of bills.
How may anagrams can you make from bills?
There are 0 anagrams of bills.
What words can you unscramble using the letters in bills?
There are 14 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in bills. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in bills
What other words can be made from using the letters in bills?
There are 6874 words that can be made from the letters in bills. These include :
There are 6874 words that can be made from the letters in bills. See all words that can be made from the letters in bills