Blunge Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of blunge. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of blunge. We also have lists of Words that end with blunge, and words that start with blunge.
What is blunge? What does blunge mean?
blunge is usually defined as to mix clay with water
Blunge is a verb that means to mix or blend a substance, especially a dry powder, with another substance, typically a liquid, to form a smooth paste or solution. This can be done with a variety of substances, including paints, ceramics, and food. The term is often used in the context of pottery, where a potter might blunge clay to remove impurities and make it more malleable.
Examples Using blunge in a sentence
- The artist blunged the paint with water to create a more fluid consistency.
- In order to make the pasta dough, the chef blunged the flour and eggs together until it formed a smooth ball.
- The potter carefully blunged the clay in the water, removing any debris and making it easier to work with.
- The baker blunged the sugar and butter together to create the base for the cake batter.
- She blunged the tea leaves in the boiling water for several minutes to steep them properly.
- The scientist blunged the chemical compound with a solvent to create a more stable solution.
- The team blunged the cement with water to create the perfect consistency for the foundation.
- The bartender blunged the fruit and sugar together to create a flavorful syrup for the cocktail.
- The janitor blunged the cleaning solution with water before applying it to the floors.
- The artist blunged the colored pencils with water to create a watercolor effect in her drawing.
How much does blunge score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing blunge scores 9 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is blunge worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word blunge in Words With Friends, it scores 14 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 42 points.
What's another way to say blunge? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write blunge? In our thesaurus we found there are 0 synonyms of blunge.
How may anagrams can you make from blunge?
There are 1 anagrams of blunge. These include :
There are 1 anagrams of blunge in total. See all anagrams of blunge
What words can you unscramble using the letters in blunge?
There are 48 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in blunge. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in blunge
What other words can be made from using the letters in blunge?
There are 314 words that can be made from the letters in blunge. These include :
There are 314 words that can be made from the letters in blunge. See all words that can be made from the letters in blunge