Bouse Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of bouse. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of bouse. We also have lists of Words that end with bouse, and words that start with bouse.
What is bouse? What does bouse mean?
bouse is generally defined as to haul with tackle, also BOWSE
Bouse is not a commonly used English word and is not found in most dictionaries. It may refer to:
- A dialectical variant of the word 'booze,' used in some regions of England to refer to alcoholic drinks.
- A mining term for washing or cleaning ore.
Examples Using bouse in a sentence
- After a long day at work, John likes to bouse down a few beers with his friends at the local pub.
- The miners would bouse the ore to separate it from the dirt and other impurities.
- The old man claimed that he used to bouse with the likes of Ernest Hemingway and F. Scott Fitzgerald in the 1920s.
- The bousing process was an essential step in preparing the ore for smelting.
- The miners often went to the bouse house after a hard day's work to drink and socialize with their colleagues.
- The bouse pits were filled with water, which was used to wash the ore and separate it from the waste material.
- The bouse process was a time-consuming and labor-intensive task that required a lot of manpower.
- The bouse was used to extract the valuable minerals from the raw ore, which was then sent to the smelter for further processing.
- The miners would often sing songs and tell stories while they boused the ore, making the work more enjoyable and less monotonous.
- The miners had to be careful when bousing the ore, as the process could be dangerous and accidents were common.
How much does bouse score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing bouse scores 7 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is bouse worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word bouse in Words With Friends, it scores 9 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 27 points.
What's another way to say bouse? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write bouse? In our thesaurus we found there are 0 synonyms of bouse.
How may anagrams can you make from bouse?
There are 0 anagrams of bouse.
What words can you unscramble using the letters in bouse?
There are 24 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in bouse. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in bouse
What other words can be made from using the letters in bouse?
There are 1899 words that can be made from the letters in bouse. These include :
There are 1899 words that can be made from the letters in bouse. See all words that can be made from the letters in bouse