Brie Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of brie. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of brie. We also have lists of Words that end with brie, and words that start with brie.
What is brie? What does brie mean?
brie is normally defined as (Scots) the liquor in which anything has been boiled, also BREE
Brie is a type of soft cheese made from cow's milk. It is pale in color with a rind that is edible. It is a type of French cheese that is named after the region it is produced in. Brie is usually served at room temperature and is a popular cheese for cheese plates and sandwiches. Here are some other things to know about Brie:
- Brie is a type of cheese that is made from cow's milk.
- It has a pale color and a rind that is edible.
- Brie is a type of French cheese that is named after the region it is produced in.
- It is a soft cheese that is usually served at room temperature.
- Brie is a popular cheese for cheese plates and sandwiches.
Examples Using brie in a sentence
- I love to eat brie with crackers and grapes.
- My favorite sandwich is made with brie, turkey, and cranberry sauce.
- Brie is a great addition to any cheese plate.
- I always serve brie with a nice bottle of red wine.
- Brie is a soft cheese that pairs well with fruit.
- The rind on brie is edible, so don't be afraid to eat it.
- If you're looking for a creamy and delicious cheese, try brie.
- Brie is a French cheese that has been enjoyed for centuries.
- I like to spread brie on a baguette and toast it for a warm and gooey treat.
- Brie is a versatile cheese that can be used in a variety of dishes.
How much does brie score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing brie scores 6 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is brie worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word brie in Words With Friends, it scores 7 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 21 points.
What's another way to say brie? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write brie? In our thesaurus we found there are 0 synonyms of brie.
How may anagrams can you make from brie?
There are 2 anagrams of brie. These include :
There are 2 anagrams of brie in total. See all anagrams of brie
What words can you unscramble using the letters in brie?
There are 11 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in brie. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in brie
What other words can be made from using the letters in brie?
There are 8557 words that can be made from the letters in brie. These include :
There are 8557 words that can be made from the letters in brie. See all words that can be made from the letters in brie