Bummel Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of bummel. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of bummel. We also have lists of Words that end with bummel, and words that start with bummel.
What is bummel? What does bummel mean?
bummel is normally defined as (German) a stroll; a leisurely journey
Bummel is a noun that refers to a leisurely walk, an aimless wandering or stroll with no particular destination or purpose. It is a German loanword, which means a casual ramble or saunter. Bummel can also be used as a verb, meaning to stroll or wander in a relaxed manner.
Examples Using bummel in a sentence
- We took a bummel through the park, enjoying the warm sunshine and beautiful scenery.
- She loves to take a bummel through the city center, looking at the shop windows and watching the people go by.
- The tourists went on a bummel around the old town, admiring the historic buildings and taking photos.
- After work, he likes to go on a bummel along the river, to clear his head and get some exercise.
- The couple went on a romantic bummel through the countryside, holding hands and enjoying the fresh air.
- She took her dog on a bummel in the woods, letting him off the leash to explore and play.
- He went on a bummel through the market, sampling the local food and chatting with the vendors.
- The group of friends had a lovely bummel along the beach, collecting shells and watching the sunset.
- She went on a solo bummel in the mountains, enjoying the solitude and the breathtaking views.
- They decided to go on a bummel through the town, to discover new places and have some fun.
How much does bummel score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing bummel scores 12 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is bummel worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word bummel in Words With Friends, it scores 17 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 51 points.
What's another way to say bummel? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write bummel? In our thesaurus we found there are 0 synonyms of bummel.
How may anagrams can you make from bummel?
There are 2 anagrams of bummel. These include :
There are 2 anagrams of bummel in total. See all anagrams of bummel
What words can you unscramble using the letters in bummel?
There are 30 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in bummel. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in bummel
What other words can be made from using the letters in bummel?
There are 996 words that can be made from the letters in bummel. These include :
There are 996 words that can be made from the letters in bummel. See all words that can be made from the letters in bummel