Bunko Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of bunko. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of bunko. We also have lists of Words that end with bunko, and words that start with bunko.
What is bunko? What does bunko mean?
bunko is generally defined as to practice a confidence trick, also BUNCO
Bunko is a noun that is used to refer to a swindle or a scam, especially one that is done by using fake money or other fraudulent means. It can also refer to a type of Japanese literature that is ideal for reading aloud.
Examples Using bunko in a sentence
- The victims of the bunko scheme lost thousands of dollars.
- The con artist used the bunko scheme to dupe innocent people.
- The police department has issued a warning about the bunko scam that has been making the rounds in the community.
- The company was involved in a bunko scheme that resulted in millions of dollars of losses.
- The bunko artist promised the victims that they would make easy money if they invested in his fake business.
- The Japanese literature class focuses on the bunko genre of books that are ideal for reading aloud.
- The bunko books are known for their short and concise writing style, which makes them perfect for reading on the go.
- The bunko books became popular during the Edo period in Japan.
- The bunko books are often illustrated with woodblock prints that add to their aesthetic appeal.
- The bunko literature has a wide range of genres, including mystery, romance, and historical fiction.
How much does bunko score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing bunko scores 11 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is bunko worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word bunko in Words With Friends, it scores 14 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 42 points.
What's another way to say bunko? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write bunko? In our thesaurus we found there are 1 synonyms of bunko.
How may anagrams can you make from bunko?
There are 1 anagrams of bunko. These include :
There are 1 anagrams of bunko in total. See all anagrams of bunko
What words can you unscramble using the letters in bunko?
There are 25 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in bunko. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in bunko
What other words can be made from using the letters in bunko?
There are 135 words that can be made from the letters in bunko. These include :
There are 135 words that can be made from the letters in bunko. See all words that can be made from the letters in bunko