Burqa Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of burqa. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of burqa. We also have lists of Words that end with burqa, and words that start with burqa.
What is burqa? What does burqa mean?
burqa is generally defined as (Urdu) a coverall worn by Muslim women, also BURKA, BOORKA, BOURKHA
A burqa is a garment worn by women in some Islamic traditions to cover their body and face in public. It is a full-body veil that covers the entire body except for a small mesh or netting window over the eyes. The garment is designed to conceal the shape of the female body and to protect the wearer's modesty and privacy.
In some cultures, the term burqa is also used to refer to a similar garment, the niqab, which covers the face but leaves the eyes exposed. However, the two garments are distinct and have different styles and purposes.
Examples Using burqa in a sentence
- She wore a burqa to the mosque for the first time.
- The burqa has been a topic of controversy in some Western countries due to its association with oppression.
- The burqa is not required by all Islamic traditions, and many Muslim women choose not to wear it.
- In some countries, such as Afghanistan, the burqa is mandatory for women in public.
- The burqa is typically made of lightweight, breathable fabric to make it comfortable to wear in hot climates.
- The practice of wearing the burqa dates back several centuries in some Muslim cultures.
- The burqa is often seen as a symbol of Muslim identity and a way for women to express their religious beliefs.
- Many Muslim women who wear the burqa report feeling a sense of empowerment and protection while wearing it.
- The burqa is not the same as the hijab, which is a headscarf worn by Muslim women to cover their hair.
- Some Western feminists argue that the burqa is a form of gender oppression, while others argue that women should have the right to choose what they wear.
How much does burqa score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing burqa scores 16 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is burqa worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word burqa in Words With Friends, it scores 18 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 54 points.
What's another way to say burqa? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write burqa? In our thesaurus we found there are 0 synonyms of burqa.
How may anagrams can you make from burqa?
There are 0 anagrams of burqa.
What words can you unscramble using the letters in burqa?
There are 15 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in burqa. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in burqa
What other words can be made from using the letters in burqa?
There are 132 words that can be made from the letters in burqa. These include :
There are 132 words that can be made from the letters in burqa. See all words that can be made from the letters in burqa