Caliph Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of caliph. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of caliph. We also have lists of Words that end with caliph, and words that start with caliph.
What is caliph? What does caliph mean?
caliph is normally defined as (Arabic) an Eastern ruler, also CALIF, KALIF, KALIPH, KHALIF
A caliph is a religious and political leader in the Muslim community who is considered the successor of Prophet Muhammad. In Arabic, the word "caliph" means "successor" or "representative". The role of the caliph is to govern the Muslim community according to Islamic law (Sharia). The caliphate is the political system that was established after the death of Prophet Muhammad to govern the Muslim community.
Examples Using caliph in a sentence
- Abu Bakr was the first caliph after the death of Prophet Muhammad.
- The Abbasid caliphate was one of the most influential and powerful caliphates in Islamic history.
- The caliph was responsible for enforcing Islamic law and maintaining justice in the Muslim community.
- The Umayyad caliphate was known for its military conquests and expansion of the Muslim empire.
- The caliph was considered to be the highest authority in the Muslim world and was revered by Muslims across the globe.
- The caliphate system was abolished in 1924 after the fall of the Ottoman Empire.
- The caliphate played a significant role in the spread of Islam across the globe.
- The caliphate was known for its cultural and scientific achievements during the Islamic Golden Age.
- The caliphate system was based on the principles of consultation and consensus among the Muslim community.
- The caliphate system was replaced by nation-states after the fall of the Ottoman Empire.
How much does caliph score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing caliph scores 13 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is caliph worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word caliph in Words With Friends, it scores 15 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 45 points.
What's another way to say caliph? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write caliph? In our thesaurus we found there are 0 synonyms of caliph.
How may anagrams can you make from caliph?
There are 0 anagrams of caliph.
What words can you unscramble using the letters in caliph?
There are 58 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in caliph. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in caliph
What other words can be made from using the letters in caliph?
There are 1291 words that can be made from the letters in caliph. These include :
There are 1291 words that can be made from the letters in caliph. See all words that can be made from the letters in caliph