Camber Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of camber. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of camber. We also have lists of Words that end with camber, and words that start with camber.
What is camber? What does camber mean?
camber is usually defined as to arch slightly
Camber is a term used to describe a slight upward curve or arch to a surface, such as a road or a piece of wood. It is commonly used in the context of vehicles, particularly race cars, where it refers to the angle of the wheels in relation to the ground.
In the context of vehicles, camber can refer to:
- The angle of the wheels in relation to the ground
- The amount of curvature in the vehicle's suspension system
- The curvature of a road or track surface
Examples Using camber in a sentence
- The race car had a noticeable camber to its wheels.
- The carpenter added a slight camber to the wooden board to improve its strength.
- The road had a steep camber which made it difficult for cyclists to maintain their balance.
- The suspension system was designed with a specific camber to improve handling.
- The track was notorious for its tricky camber, which caused many drivers to crash.
- The driver adjusted the camber on his car to improve its aerodynamics.
- The skier leaned into the camber of the slope to maintain their speed.
- The engineers tested various camber angles to find the optimal one for the vehicle.
- The bike was designed with a slight camber to make it more nimble.
- The high-speed corner required a specific camber angle to ensure the cars could navigate it safely.
How much does camber score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing camber scores 12 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is camber worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word camber in Words With Friends, it scores 15 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 45 points.
What's another way to say camber? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write camber? In our thesaurus we found there are 1 synonyms of camber.
How may anagrams can you make from camber?
There are 2 anagrams of camber. These include :
There are 2 anagrams of camber in total. See all anagrams of camber
What words can you unscramble using the letters in camber?
There are 74 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in camber. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in camber
What other words can be made from using the letters in camber?
There are 480 words that can be made from the letters in camber. These include :
There are 480 words that can be made from the letters in camber. See all words that can be made from the letters in camber