Capex Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of capex. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of capex. We also have lists of Words that end with capex, and words that start with capex.
What is capex? What does capex mean?
capex is often defined as (short for) capital expenditure
Capex stands for "Capital Expenditure." It refers to the funds that a company spends on acquiring, upgrading, and maintaining physical assets, such as property, buildings, equipment, and vehicles. Capital expenditures are considered long-term investments in a company's infrastructure, and they are expected to generate benefits for the company over a period of several years.
Examples Using capex in a sentence
- The company's capex for the year was $5 million, which was allocated to upgrading their manufacturing facilities.
- The CEO announced that the company would be cutting its capex budget in order to focus on reducing debt.
- The capex for the new office building was estimated at $10 million, which included the cost of land acquisition, construction, and furnishings.
- The company's capex plan for the year included purchasing new vehicles and upgrading their computer systems.
- The board of directors approved a capex budget of $20 million for the upcoming fiscal year, with the majority of the funds going towards plant expansion.
- The company's capex strategy was to invest in renewable energy sources, such as solar panels and wind turbines, in order to reduce their carbon footprint.
- The CFO presented a detailed report on the company's past and future capex spending, highlighting areas of growth and potential cost savings.
- The company's capex for the current quarter exceeded expectations, as they were able to negotiate lower prices for equipment purchases.
- The capex for the new product line was expected to be significant, as it required specialized machinery and a new production facility.
- The CEO emphasized the importance of balancing capex spending with profitability, and encouraged the management team to prioritize investments that would generate the greatest return on investment.
How much does capex score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing capex scores 16 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is capex worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word capex in Words With Friends, it scores 18 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 54 points.
What's another way to say capex? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write capex? In our thesaurus we found there are 0 synonyms of capex.
How may anagrams can you make from capex?
There are 0 anagrams of capex.
What words can you unscramble using the letters in capex?
There are 19 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in capex. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in capex
What other words can be made from using the letters in capex?
There are 195 words that can be made from the letters in capex. These include :
There are 195 words that can be made from the letters in capex. See all words that can be made from the letters in capex