Censes Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of censes. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of censes. We also have lists of Words that end with censes, and words that start with censes.
What is censes? What does censes mean?
censes is generally defined as CENSE, to perfume with incense
A plural noun that refers to the act of counting or assessing the population or property of a particular area or community. It can also refer to the official document or record that is produced as a result of this process.
Examples Using censes in a sentence
- The government conducts censuses every ten years to determine the population of the country.
- The censuses revealed a significant increase in the number of households owning cars.
- The census taker knocked on every door in the neighborhood to collect the necessary information.
- The census data was used to allocate resources for schools and hospitals in the area.
- According to the latest census, the city's population has grown by 10% in the past decade.
- The census form asked for personal information such as age, gender, and occupation.
- It is important to participate in the census to ensure that your community receives adequate funding.
- The census bureau employs thousands of workers to collect and process the data.
- The results of the census indicated a decline in the number of people living below the poverty line.
- The accuracy and reliability of the census is crucial for making informed policy decisions.
How much does censes score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing censes scores 8 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is censes worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word censes in Words With Friends, it scores 10 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 30 points.
What's another way to say censes? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write censes? In our thesaurus we found there are 0 synonyms of censes.
How may anagrams can you make from censes?
There are 1 anagrams of censes. These include :
There are 1 anagrams of censes in total. See all anagrams of censes
What words can you unscramble using the letters in censes?
There are 37 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in censes. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in censes
What other words can be made from using the letters in censes?
There are 17507 words that can be made from the letters in censes. These include :
There are 17507 words that can be made from the letters in censes. See all words that can be made from the letters in censes