Cent Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of cent. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of cent. We also have lists of Words that end with cent, and words that start with cent.
What is cent? What does cent mean?
cent is normally defined as a coin worth 1/100th of a dollar
A cent is a unit of currency used in many countries around the world. It is a fraction of a larger currency unit, usually a dollar or euro. In the US, one cent is equal to one hundredth of a dollar, or $0.01. Some other countries also use the term cent to refer to their own fractional currency units.
Examples Using cent in a sentence
- I found a penny on the street - it's only one cent, but I'll keep it anyway.
- The price of the candy bar is 99 cents - it's almost like getting it for a dollar.
- The bank charges a fee of 50 cents for every transaction made at an ATM not owned by the bank.
- The total bill comes out to $12.57, but if we round up to the nearest cent, it's $12.60.
- The vending machine only takes coins, and the smallest amount you can put in is five cents.
- The gas station down the street is selling gas for $2.99 a gallon - that's a three cent decrease from yesterday!
- The annual interest rate on this account is 1.5%, which means that for every dollar you save, you'll earn one and a half cents per year.
- The charity drive received over 500 donations, ranging from one cent to several hundred dollars.
- The cost of producing a penny is actually more than one cent, which has led some people to argue that the penny should be discontinued.
- The concept of a cent is not unique to currency - it can also refer to a unit of measurement for angles, equal to one hundredth of a right angle.
How much does cent score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing cent scores 6 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is cent worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word cent in Words With Friends, it scores 8 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 24 points.
What's another way to say cent? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write cent? In our thesaurus we found there are 1 synonyms of cent.
How may anagrams can you make from cent?
There are 0 anagrams of cent.
What words can you unscramble using the letters in cent?
There are 8 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in cent. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in cent
What other words can be made from using the letters in cent?
There are 15578 words that can be made from the letters in cent. These include :
There are 15578 words that can be made from the letters in cent. See all words that can be made from the letters in cent