Cerium Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of cerium. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of cerium. We also have lists of Words that end with cerium, and words that start with cerium.
What is cerium? What does cerium mean?
cerium is often defined as a metallic chemical element
Cerium is a chemical element with the symbol Ce and atomic number 58. It is a soft, silvery, ductile and malleable metal that tarnishes when exposed to air. Cerium belongs to the lanthanide series and is the most abundant and widely distributed of the rare-earth elements. Cerium has various uses such as in alloys, as a catalyst, in glass and as a component in carbon arc lighting.
Examples Using cerium in a sentence
- Cerium is used as a catalyst in petroleum refining and automotive catalytic converters.
- The compound cerium oxide is used as a polishing agent for glass and stones.
- Cerium is added to magnesium alloys to improve their high-temperature creep resistance.
- The use of cerium oxide nanoparticles has potential as a sunscreen agent to protect skin from UV damage.
- Cerium is used in the production of self-cleaning ovens, as it has the ability to oxidize and break down food residue.
- Cerium is used in the production of incandescent mantles for gas lighting, as it glows brightly when heated.
- Cerium is used in the manufacture of ferrocerium, which is a material used in lighters to produce sparks.
- The addition of cerium to iron alloys can improve their strength and ductility.
- Cerium is used in the production of flints for cigarette lighters and firearms.
- The use of cerium oxide in diesel fuel can reduce emissions and improve fuel efficiency.
How much does cerium score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing cerium scores 10 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is cerium worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word cerium in Words With Friends, it scores 13 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 39 points.
What's another way to say cerium? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write cerium? In our thesaurus we found there are 1 synonyms of cerium.
How may anagrams can you make from cerium?
There are 1 anagrams of cerium. These include :
There are 1 anagrams of cerium in total. See all anagrams of cerium
What words can you unscramble using the letters in cerium?
There are 57 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in cerium. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in cerium
What other words can be made from using the letters in cerium?
There are 1041 words that can be made from the letters in cerium. These include :
There are 1041 words that can be made from the letters in cerium. See all words that can be made from the letters in cerium