Cist Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of cist. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of cist. We also have lists of Words that end with cist, and words that start with cist.
What is cist? What does cist mean?
cist is often defined as a tomb consisting of a stone chest covered with stone slabs
A cist is an ancient burial chamber made of stone. It is a type of tomb that was used in the Bronze Age and is usually box-shaped, with four vertical sides and a flat lid. The lid was often made of one or more large flat stones. Cists were used to bury one or more individuals and often contained grave goods.
Examples Using cist in a sentence
- The archaeologists discovered a cist containing the remains of a young woman.
- The cist was located on a hill overlooking the valley.
- The lid of the cist was decorated with carvings of animals.
- The cist was built using large stones and was covered with soil.
- Inside the cist, the archaeologists found a necklace made of bronze.
- The cist was dated to the early Bronze Age.
- The cist was located near a river, suggesting that the people who built it relied on fishing.
- The cist was surrounded by smaller stones, possibly indicating a ritual or ceremonial significance.
- The cist was excavated over several weeks, revealing a wealth of information about the people who used it.
- The cist was carefully reconstructed by the archaeologists, who wanted to preserve it for future generations.
How much does cist score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing cist scores 6 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is cist worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word cist in Words With Friends, it scores 7 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 21 points.
What's another way to say cist? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write cist? In our thesaurus we found there are 0 synonyms of cist.
How may anagrams can you make from cist?
There are 2 anagrams of cist. These include :
There are 2 anagrams of cist in total. See all anagrams of cist
What words can you unscramble using the letters in cist?
There are 15 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in cist. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in cist
What other words can be made from using the letters in cist?
There are 18917 words that can be made from the letters in cist. These include :
There are 18917 words that can be made from the letters in cist. See all words that can be made from the letters in cist