Citrus Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of citrus. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of citrus. We also have lists of Words that end with citrus, and words that start with citrus.
What is citrus? What does citrus mean?
citrus is usually defined as a citron tree
Citrus refers to a group of plants that belongs to the family Rutaceae and produce fruits that have a characteristic acidic taste. The term citrus can also be used to describe the fruits produced by these plants. Citrus fruits are typically juicy and contain high amounts of Vitamin C. Some common varieties of citrus fruits include oranges, lemons, limes, grapefruits, and tangerines.
Examples Using citrus in a sentence
- I love the tangy taste of citrus fruits like oranges and lemons.
- The grocery store had a great selection of citrus fruits this week.
- Citrus fruits are a great source of Vitamin C, which is important for a healthy immune system.
- I squeezed a bit of fresh citrus juice over my salad for some extra flavor.
- The scent of citrus blossoms filled the air in the springtime.
- The acidity of citrus fruits can help to tenderize meat when used in marinades.
- Some people are allergic to the compounds found in citrus fruits, and may experience a rash or other symptoms.
- Citrus trees are often grown in warm climates, like Florida and California.
- I made a delicious citrus salad with grapefruit, oranges, and avocado for lunch today.
- Citrus fruits can be used in a variety of recipes, from sweet desserts to savory sauces.
How much does citrus score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing citrus scores 8 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is citrus worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word citrus in Words With Friends, it scores 10 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 30 points.
What's another way to say citrus? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write citrus? In our thesaurus we found there are 0 synonyms of citrus.
How may anagrams can you make from citrus?
There are 2 anagrams of citrus. These include :
There are 2 anagrams of citrus in total. See all anagrams of citrus
What words can you unscramble using the letters in citrus?
There are 58 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in citrus. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in citrus
What other words can be made from using the letters in citrus?
There are 2440 words that can be made from the letters in citrus. These include :
There are 2440 words that can be made from the letters in citrus. See all words that can be made from the letters in citrus