Clerk Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of clerk. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of clerk. We also have lists of Words that end with clerk, and words that start with clerk.
What is clerk? What does clerk mean?
clerk is generally defined as to serve as an office worker
A clerk is a person who performs administrative duties, especially in an office. They may work in different fields and industries, such as in a retail store, government agency, or law firm. Some of the duties they perform include:
- Answering phones and emails
- Filing and organizing documents
- Entering data into computer systems
- Assisting customers or clients
- Preparing reports and correspondence
- Processing invoices and payments
- Maintaining records
Examples Using clerk in a sentence
- The clerk at the store helped me find the product I was looking for.
- She works as a clerk at a law firm and handles a lot of paperwork.
- The city clerk's office is responsible for maintaining public records.
- The hotel clerk checked us in and gave us our room key.
- He has been working as a clerk for over ten years and knows the job well.
- The clerk entered the customer's order into the computer system.
- She applied for a clerk position at the post office and got the job.
- The court clerk is responsible for maintaining the records of court proceedings.
- The accounting clerk prepares financial reports for the company.
- The government clerk processed my application for a passport.
How much does clerk score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing clerk scores 11 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is clerk worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word clerk in Words With Friends, it scores 13 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 39 points.
What's another way to say clerk? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write clerk? In our thesaurus we found there are 1 synonyms of clerk.
How may anagrams can you make from clerk?
There are 0 anagrams of clerk.
What words can you unscramble using the letters in clerk?
There are 10 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in clerk. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in clerk
What other words can be made from using the letters in clerk?
There are 741 words that can be made from the letters in clerk. These include :
There are 741 words that can be made from the letters in clerk. See all words that can be made from the letters in clerk