Clubs Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of clubs. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of clubs. We also have lists of Words that end with clubs, and words that start with clubs.
What is clubs? What does clubs mean?
clubs is generally defined as CLUB, to form an organised group of people
A club is a group of people who come together for a common interest or purpose. A club can be a formal or informal organization, and can involve activities, events, or meetings related to the interest or purpose of the club. The word 'clubs' can also refer to the suit of cards that is represented by a black symbol shaped like a clover.
- A group of people who come together for a common interest or purpose
- A formal or informal organization
- Can involve activities, events, or meetings related to the interest or purpose of the club
- The suit of cards represented by a black symbol shaped like a clover
Examples Using clubs in a sentence
- I joined a book club and now I get to meet with other book lovers once a month.
- The chess club meets every Wednesday at the community center.
- We decided to start a hiking club to explore the local trails together.
- The country club is known for its golf course and exclusive membership.
- The debate club at school is preparing for its next competition.
- The rotary club organizes community service projects throughout the year.
- The dance club is hosting a fundraiser event for charity.
- He played the two of clubs in the card game.
- She needed the nine of clubs to complete her flush in poker.
- The magician pulled the ace of clubs out of his hat.
How much does clubs score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing clubs scores 9 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is clubs worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word clubs in Words With Friends, it scores 13 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 39 points.
What's another way to say clubs? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write clubs? In our thesaurus we found there are 0 synonyms of clubs.
How may anagrams can you make from clubs?
There are 0 anagrams of clubs.
What words can you unscramble using the letters in clubs?
There are 9 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in clubs. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in clubs
What other words can be made from using the letters in clubs?
There are 938 words that can be made from the letters in clubs. These include :
There are 938 words that can be made from the letters in clubs. See all words that can be made from the letters in clubs