Coerce Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of coerce. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of coerce. We also have lists of Words that end with coerce, and words that start with coerce.
What is coerce? What does coerce mean?
coerce is usually defined as to compel by force or threat
To coerce means to persuade someone to do something that they do not want to do, often by using force or threats. It can also mean to bring about a desired result by using force or threats.
- To persuade someone to do something by using force or threats
- To bring about a desired result by using force or threats
Examples Using coerce in a sentence
- The kidnapper coerced the victim's family into paying a ransom.
- The police coerced a confession from the suspect.
- The employer coerced the employee into working overtime without pay.
- The government coerced the citizens into giving up their land for development.
- The dictator coerced the population into supporting his regime.
- The bully coerced the weaker student into giving him his lunch money.
- The prosecutor coerced the witness into giving false testimony.
- The teacher coerced the students into studying for the exam by threatening them with a failing grade.
- The coach coerced the team into practicing harder by threatening to bench them.
- The manager coerced the sales team into meeting their targets by promising them a bonus.
How much does coerce score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing coerce scores 10 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is coerce worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word coerce in Words With Friends, it scores 12 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 36 points.
What's another way to say coerce? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write coerce? In our thesaurus we found there are 5 synonyms of coerce. Some of these are:See all synonyms of coerce
How may anagrams can you make from coerce?
There are 0 anagrams of coerce.
What words can you unscramble using the letters in coerce?
There are 27 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in coerce. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in coerce
What other words can be made from using the letters in coerce?
There are 17767 words that can be made from the letters in coerce. These include :
There are 17767 words that can be made from the letters in coerce. See all words that can be made from the letters in coerce