Coleus Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of coleus. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of coleus. We also have lists of Words that end with coleus, and words that start with coleus.
What is coleus? What does coleus mean?
coleus is generally defined as (Greek) a plant of the Mint family, cultivated for its bright-colored or variegated leaves
Coleus is a tropical plant that is often grown for its colorful foliage. It is a member of the mint family, and there are many different varieties available, each with its own unique appearance. Coleus is typically grown as an ornamental plant, and is often used in gardens, containers, and as a houseplant. Some common characteristics of coleus include:
- Leaves that are typically green, red, pink, purple, or yellow, and may be variegated or solid in color
- A bushy, upright growth habit, with some varieties growing up to 3 feet tall
- Small, tubular flowers that are not particularly showy
While coleus is primarily grown for its ornamental value, it has a long history of use in traditional medicine in many parts of the world. The plant has been used to treat a variety of ailments, including:
- Respiratory problems, such as asthma and bronchitis
- Digestive issues, such as stomach ulcers and dysentery
- Skin conditions, such as eczema and ringworm
- High blood pressure
- Headaches and other types of pain
Examples Using coleus in a sentence
- I planted some coleus in my garden this year to add some color.
- The leaves of the coleus plant are so vibrant and eye-catching.
- My coleus plant is getting too big for its pot, I need to re-pot it soon.
- Coleus is one of my favorite plants to grow because it is so low-maintenance.
- I used to have a coleus plant in my office, but it didn't get enough light and eventually died.
- Some varieties of coleus can be propagated from cuttings, which is an easy way to get more plants.
- I've read that coleus has been used in traditional medicine for centuries, which is really interesting.
- Coleus is native to Southeast Asia, but is now grown all over the world.
- There are so many different colors and patterns of coleus to choose from, it's hard to pick just one!
- I love how the colors of my coleus plants change throughout the season as the weather gets cooler.
How much does coleus score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing coleus scores 8 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is coleus worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word coleus in Words With Friends, it scores 11 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 33 points.
What's another way to say coleus? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write coleus? In our thesaurus we found there are 0 synonyms of coleus.
How may anagrams can you make from coleus?
There are 1 anagrams of coleus. These include :
There are 1 anagrams of coleus in total. See all anagrams of coleus
What words can you unscramble using the letters in coleus?
There are 66 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in coleus. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in coleus
What other words can be made from using the letters in coleus?
There are 1840 words that can be made from the letters in coleus. These include :
There are 1840 words that can be made from the letters in coleus. See all words that can be made from the letters in coleus