Coral Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of coral. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of coral. We also have lists of Words that end with coral, and words that start with coral.
What is coral? What does coral mean?
coral is usually defined as a mass of marine animal skeletons
Coral refers to a type of marine invertebrates, which are characterized by their hard calcium carbonate skeletons. They are important as they form the basis of coral reefs, which are some of the most diverse ecosystems on the planet. Here are some of the different ways in which the word coral can be used:
- The hard calcium carbonate skeletons of coral that are found in tropical oceans around the world.
- A coral reef, which is a large underwater structure made up of coral skeletons, rocks, and sand.
- A color that is similar to the pinkish-orange hue of some coral skeletons.
- A type of jewelry that is made using coral, which is often used to make necklaces, bracelets, and earrings.
- A type of lipstick or blush that is a pinkish-orange color, similar to the hue of some coral skeletons.
Examples Using coral in a sentence
- The great barrier reef is the world's largest coral reef system, stretching over 2,300 kilometers.
- Coral reefs are home to a diverse range of marine life, including fish, turtles, and sharks.
- The coral in the aquarium looked beautiful under the blue light.
- The necklace was made of red coral beads and looked stunning on her neck.
- She wore a coral-colored dress to the wedding and looked stunning.
- The coral lipstick made her lips look fuller and more vibrant.
- The cruise ship sailed past the coral reef, providing a breathtaking view for the passengers.
- The scientist studied the coral specimens in the lab, trying to determine their age and growth rate.
- The government has implemented strict regulations to protect coral reefs from overfishing and pollution.
- The coral bleaching event caused by global warming has devastated many coral reefs around the world.
How much does coral score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing coral scores 7 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is coral worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word coral in Words With Friends, it scores 9 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 27 points.
What's another way to say coral? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write coral? In our thesaurus we found there are 0 synonyms of coral.
How may anagrams can you make from coral?
There are 2 anagrams of coral. These include :
There are 2 anagrams of coral in total. See all anagrams of coral
What words can you unscramble using the letters in coral?
There are 31 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in coral. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in coral
What other words can be made from using the letters in coral?
There are 5435 words that can be made from the letters in coral. These include :
There are 5435 words that can be made from the letters in coral. See all words that can be made from the letters in coral