Cord Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of cord. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of cord. We also have lists of Words that end with cord, and words that start with cord.
What is cord? What does cord mean?
cord is generally defined as to fasten with a thin rope
A cord is a thin, flexible string or rope made of twisted fibers or threads. It can be used for various purposes, such as tying things together, pulling or lifting objects, or providing power or signal to electronic devices. There are different types of cords with varying thickness, length, and strength. Some of the common types of cords are:
- Power cord: A cord used to connect an electronic device to a power source, such as an electrical outlet.
- Ethernet cord: A cord used to connect a computer or other device to a network or the internet.
- Drawstring cord: A cord used to tighten or loosen the opening of a bag, backpack, or other clothing item.
- Bungee cord: A cord with elastic properties used to secure items during transport or recreation.
- Clothesline cord: A cord used to hang clothes for drying.
Examples Using cord in a sentence
- She used a cord to tie the package together.
- The power cord of my laptop needs to be replaced.
- The internet connection was lost because the ethernet cord was unplugged.
- The hood of the jacket had a drawstring cord to adjust the fit.
- The bungee cord snapped back and hit him in the face.
- They hung the wet clothes on the clothesline cord to dry.
- The curtains were tied back with a decorative cord.
- The climbers used a rope and cord to reach the mountain summit.
- He plugged the cord into the socket and turned on the lamp.
- The musician strummed the guitar's cord and produced a beautiful sound.
How much does cord score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing cord scores 7 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is cord worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word cord in Words With Friends, it scores 8 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 24 points.
What's another way to say cord? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write cord? In our thesaurus we found there are 2 synonyms of cord. Some of these are:See all synonyms of cord
How may anagrams can you make from cord?
There are 0 anagrams of cord.
What words can you unscramble using the letters in cord?
There are 12 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in cord. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in cord
What other words can be made from using the letters in cord?
There are 5768 words that can be made from the letters in cord. These include :
There are 5768 words that can be made from the letters in cord. See all words that can be made from the letters in cord