Creese Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of creese. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of creese. We also have lists of Words that end with creese, and words that start with creese.
What is creese? What does creese mean?
creese is normally defined as (Malay) to stab with a Malay dagger, also KRIS, KREESE
Creese is a noun that refers to a curved dagger or knife with a sharp edge. It is also spelled as kris and krees.
The word creese can also be used as a verb meaning to stab someone with a creese.
Examples Using creese in a sentence
- The museum had a collection of ancient creeses from different parts of the world.
- The assassin used a creese to kill his target.
- The creese has a unique, wavy blade that makes it stand out from other knives.
- The creese was used in traditional ceremonies in some cultures as a symbol of power and authority.
- The creese was invented in Indonesia and spread to other parts of Southeast Asia.
- The creese was the weapon of choice for some pirates in the 18th century.
- The creese has a rich history and cultural significance in many parts of the world.
- The attacker creesed the victim multiple times before fleeing the scene.
- The creese is a popular collector's item for knife enthusiasts.
- The creese is often featured in movies and TV shows as a weapon of the villain.
How much does creese score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing creese scores 8 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is creese worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word creese in Words With Friends, it scores 9 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 27 points.
What's another way to say creese? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write creese? In our thesaurus we found there are 1 synonyms of creese.
How may anagrams can you make from creese?
There are 0 anagrams of creese.
What words can you unscramble using the letters in creese?
There are 26 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in creese. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in creese
What other words can be made from using the letters in creese?
There are 20358 words that can be made from the letters in creese. These include :
There are 20358 words that can be made from the letters in creese. See all words that can be made from the letters in creese