Cue Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of cue. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of cue. We also have lists of Words that end with cue, and words that start with cue.
What is cue? What does cue mean?
cue is normally defined as to prompt an actor
A cue is a signal or a hint given to someone, indicating that they need to take a specific action or do something.
Cues can be verbal, non-verbal, or visual. They are often used in situations where a person or group of people need to coordinate their actions, such as in a theater performance or a game of pool.
There are different types of cues, including:
- Visual cues: These are cues that can be seen, such as a hand gesture, a nod, or a facial expression.
- Verbal cues: These are cues that are spoken, such as a specific word or phrase.
- Tactile cues: These are cues that are felt, such as a tap on the shoulder.
Cues can also be used in learning situations, such as when a teacher gives a cue to a student to help them remember a specific piece of information.
Examples Using cue in a sentence
- The actor waited for his cue before entering the stage.
- The coach gave the team a cue to start the play.
- The blinking light was a cue that the machine was working.
- The teacher used a cue to help the students remember the order of the planets.
- The conductor gave the orchestra a cue to start playing.
- The player took his cue and hit the ball.
- The director gave the actors a cue to start the scene.
- The therapist used a cue to help the patient remember to take their medication.
- The dog trainer used a cue to teach the dog to sit.
- The dance instructor gave the students a cue to change partners.
How much does cue score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing cue scores 5 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is cue worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word cue in Words With Friends, it scores 7 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 21 points.
What's another way to say cue? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write cue? In our thesaurus we found there are 2 synonyms of cue. Some of these are:See all synonyms of cue
How may anagrams can you make from cue?
There are 1 anagrams of cue. These include :
There are 1 anagrams of cue in total. See all anagrams of cue
What words can you unscramble using the letters in cue?
There are 2 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in cue. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in cue
What other words can be made from using the letters in cue?
There are 16178 words that can be made from the letters in cue. These include :
There are 16178 words that can be made from the letters in cue. See all words that can be made from the letters in cue