Culled Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of culled. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of culled. We also have lists of Words that end with culled, and words that start with culled.
What is culled? What does culled mean?
culled is generally defined as CULL, to select from others
The word "culled" has multiple meanings, including:
- To select or choose from a large quantity or group; to pick out the best or most suitable items or individuals.
- To remove or separate something from a larger group or collection, often for the purpose of discarding or reducing the size of the group.
- To hunt or gather animals or plants for food or other purposes.
Examples Using culled in a sentence
- The manager culled the best candidates from the large pool of applicants.
- The farmer culled the weakest animals from the herd in order to improve the overall health and productivity of the group.
- The librarian culled the outdated books from the library's collection.
- The fisherman culled the largest fish from the net and returned the smaller ones to the water.
- The chef culled the freshest herbs and vegetables from the garden for the evening's meal.
- The conservationists culled the invasive species in order to protect the native plants and animals.
- The investigator culled the most relevant evidence from the case files.
- The orchard workers culled the damaged fruit from the trees before sending them to market.
- The collector culled the most valuable items from the estate sale.
- The researcher culled the data to eliminate any errors or outliers.
How much does culled score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing culled scores 9 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is culled worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word culled in Words With Friends, it scores 13 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 39 points.
What's another way to say culled? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write culled? In our thesaurus we found there are 0 synonyms of culled.
How may anagrams can you make from culled?
There are 0 anagrams of culled.
What words can you unscramble using the letters in culled?
There are 30 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in culled. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in culled
What other words can be made from using the letters in culled?
There are 1699 words that can be made from the letters in culled. These include :
There are 1699 words that can be made from the letters in culled. See all words that can be made from the letters in culled