Curr Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of curr. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of curr. We also have lists of Words that end with curr, and words that start with curr.
What is curr? What does curr mean?
curr is generally defined as to make a purring sound
A curr is a type of small, dried fruit, usually a grape or raisin. It is typically used in baking, particularly in British cuisine.
Examples Using curr in a sentence
- The curr in the scone added a nice burst of sweetness.
- Do you want me to add currants to the fruitcake recipe?
- The currants in the pudding gave it a lovely texture.
- The curr in the mince pie was a delightful surprise.
- The currant buns were a hit at the tea party.
- The recipe called for a cup of currants, but I only had half a cup.
- The currants in the hot cross buns were plump and juicy.
- I added a handful of currants to the oatmeal cookies.
- The currant loaf was perfect for breakfast.
- The currants in the bread pudding gave it a nice tangy flavor.
How much does curr score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing curr scores 6 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is curr worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word curr in Words With Friends, it scores 8 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 24 points.
What's another way to say curr? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write curr? In our thesaurus we found there are 0 synonyms of curr.
How may anagrams can you make from curr?
There are 0 anagrams of curr.
What words can you unscramble using the letters in curr?
There are 5 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in curr. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in curr
What other words can be made from using the letters in curr?
There are 12889 words that can be made from the letters in curr. These include :
There are 12889 words that can be made from the letters in curr. See all words that can be made from the letters in curr