Cuts Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of cuts. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of cuts. We also have lists of Words that end with cuts, and words that start with cuts.
What is cuts? What does cuts mean?
cuts is often defined as CUT, to make an incision in; to reduce
Cuts can be used as a noun or a verb. Here are some meanings of the word:
- A cut is a wound or an injury caused by a sharp object that breaks the skin or a part of the body.
- As a verb, to cut means to use a sharp-edged tool or object to divide something into pieces or to remove a part of it.
- Cut can also mean to shorten or reduce something, like a piece of text or a budget.
- Cuts can refer to a reduction in staff, budget, or resources.
Examples Using cuts in a sentence
- She accidentally got a cut on her finger while slicing some vegetables.
- He used a knife to cut the cake into equal pieces.
- The movie was too long, so they cut some scenes to make it shorter.
- Due to budget cuts, the company had to lay off some employees.
- The barber gave me a nice cut and a shave.
- She cut the paper into a heart shape for the Valentine's Day card.
- The CEO announced that there will be no more cuts to employee benefits.
- The athlete had to withdraw from the competition because of a deep cut on his leg.
- I need to cut down on my sugar intake to lose weight.
- The tree branches were cut to allow more sunlight into the garden.
How much does cuts score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing cuts scores 6 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is cuts worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word cuts in Words With Friends, it scores 8 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 24 points.
What's another way to say cuts? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write cuts? In our thesaurus we found there are 0 synonyms of cuts.
How may anagrams can you make from cuts?
There are 1 anagrams of cuts. These include :
There are 1 anagrams of cuts in total. See all anagrams of cuts
What words can you unscramble using the letters in cuts?
There are 7 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in cuts. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in cuts
What other words can be made from using the letters in cuts?
There are 7457 words that can be made from the letters in cuts. These include :
There are 7457 words that can be made from the letters in cuts. See all words that can be made from the letters in cuts