Dawded Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of dawded. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of dawded. We also have lists of Words that end with dawded, and words that start with dawded.
What is dawded? What does dawded mean?
dawded is generally defined as DAWD, (Scots) to knock, thump, also DAUD, DOD
Dawded is not a recognized English word. It may be a misspelling of "dawdled," which means to waste time, idle, or procrastinate.
Examples Using dawded in a sentence
- She dawdled in the park, admiring the flowers and watching the birds.
- He always dawdles when it's time to leave for school, making us late.
- We can't afford to dawdle if we want to finish this project on time.
- The tourists dawdled through the museum, taking their time to appreciate the art.
- Stop dawdling and start cleaning your room!
- The boss warned us not to dawdle on the job, as we had a tight deadline.
- I tend to dawdle when I'm feeling bored or unmotivated.
- The children dawdled on their way home from school, playing games and chasing each other.
- She spent the afternoon dawdling in the garden, enjoying the sunshine and fresh air.
- Despite his promises to work quickly, he dawdled on the project and caused delays.
How much does dawded score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing dawded scores 12 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is dawded worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word dawded in Words With Friends, it scores 12 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 36 points.
What's another way to say dawded? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write dawded? In our thesaurus we found there are 0 synonyms of dawded.
How may anagrams can you make from dawded?
There are 1 anagrams of dawded. These include :
There are 1 anagrams of dawded in total. See all anagrams of dawded
What words can you unscramble using the letters in dawded?
There are 29 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in dawded. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in dawded
What other words can be made from using the letters in dawded?
There are 1805 words that can be made from the letters in dawded. These include :
There are 1805 words that can be made from the letters in dawded. See all words that can be made from the letters in dawded