Deist Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of deist. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of deist. We also have lists of Words that end with deist, and words that start with deist.
What is deist? What does deist mean?
deist is often defined as an adherent of deism, belief in God but rejection of religion
A deist is someone who believes in the existence of God but does not believe in any specific religion or religious doctrine. They believe that God created the universe but does not interfere with it or intervene in human affairs. Deists believe that human beings can understand God through reason and observation of the natural world.
Examples Using deist in a sentence
- The founding fathers of the United States, such as Thomas Jefferson and Benjamin Franklin, were deists who believed in the existence of God but rejected organized religion.
- John Locke, the English philosopher, was a deist who believed that God created the universe and then left it to operate according to natural laws.
- Deists believe that God is rational and that human beings can understand the divine through reason and observation.
- Unlike theists, deists do not believe in divine revelation or the idea that God communicates directly with human beings.
- Many deists reject the idea of miracles, arguing that they are violations of natural laws and therefore cannot be attributed to God.
- Some deists believe in an afterlife, while others do not.
- Deists often emphasize the importance of ethics and morality, arguing that these are necessary for human beings to live in harmony with each other.
- The philosophy of deism was popular in the 18th century, particularly among intellectuals and the educated elite.
- Deism is sometimes described as a "rational" or "natural" religion because it emphasizes the importance of reason and observation.
- While deists reject the specific doctrines and rituals of organized religion, they often express a sense of awe and wonder at the natural world and the universe as a whole.
How much does deist score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing deist scores 6 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is deist worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word deist in Words With Friends, it scores 6 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 18 points.
What's another way to say deist? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write deist? In our thesaurus we found there are 2 synonyms of deist. Some of these are:See all synonyms of deist
How may anagrams can you make from deist?
There are 6 anagrams of deist. These include :
There are 6 anagrams of deist in total. See all anagrams of deist
What words can you unscramble using the letters in deist?
There are 53 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in deist. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in deist
What other words can be made from using the letters in deist?
There are 8728 words that can be made from the letters in deist. These include :
There are 8728 words that can be made from the letters in deist. See all words that can be made from the letters in deist