Dense Scrabble Word Score, Definitions + More
Love word games? Check the definition and popular synonyms of dense. Find all the anagrams, permutations and unscrambles of dense. We also have lists of Words that end with dense, and words that start with dense.
What is dense? What does dense mean?
dense is generally defined as compact
The word "dense" is used to describe something that is tightly packed together or closely crowded. It can also be used to describe something that is difficult to understand or that lacks intelligence or mental capacity. Here are some different ways that "dense" can be used:
- Having parts that are tightly compacted together
- Having a high mass or concentration of particles
- Having a lot of things in a small space
- Lacking intelligence or mental capacity
- Difficult to comprehend or understand
Examples Using dense in a sentence
- The forest was so dense that it was hard to see the sky.
- The cake was dense and heavy, with a rich, chocolatey flavor.
- The air was so dense with smoke that it was hard to breathe.
- The new employee was a bit dense and struggled to understand the company's policies.
- The textbook was so dense that it took hours to read just one chapter.
- The city was densely populated with people, buildings, and cars.
- The fog was so dense that you couldn't see more than a few feet in front of you.
- The rock was very dense and heavy, making it difficult to lift.
- The student was confused by the dense language in the academic article.
- The scientist measured the density of the liquid to determine its composition.
How much does dense score in a game of Scrabble?
Playing dense scores 6 points in a game of Scrabble. This assumes no use of double or triple word or letter multipliers, and no wildcards
How many points is dense worth in Words With Friends?
If you play the word dense in Words With Friends, it scores 7 points. Playing on a triple word score, this would be 21 points.
What's another way to say dense? What are its synonyms?
How else can you write dense? In our thesaurus we found there are 9 synonyms of dense. Some of these are:See all synonyms of dense
How may anagrams can you make from dense?
There are 4 anagrams of dense. These include :
There are 4 anagrams of dense in total. See all anagrams of dense
What words can you unscramble using the letters in dense?
There are 38 words that can be unscrambled or created from the letters in dense. These include :all the words you can create from the letters in dense
What other words can be made from using the letters in dense?
There are 15040 words that can be made from the letters in dense. These include :
There are 15040 words that can be made from the letters in dense. See all words that can be made from the letters in dense